I’m a little man with a big dream on my shoulders. Living without dreams is to exist, not to live. My biggest dream is to be able to help all people who need help. They might be a poor family in a remote village or old people who don’t have anyone to tell about their life stories, etc. They might be also people in big cities who are suffering from traffic problems, or polluted environment. I want to help them all. Yes, all of them.
* My biggest hobby is to do traffic planning – my current research object (that sound is quite strange). I can’t explain why I love it too much, just simply the passion. Or it may come from the fact of the very bad traffic situation in Vietnam where people are suffering.
* I am an active man with a lot of hobbies. Basically, I love sports and I do sport 2 times pro week. I love playing badminton. I also like bi-a, football, and inline-skate.
* I have played guitar since March 2013, and it becomes my best friend when I have something wrong. I love singing but actually, I am very bad at singing. Anyway, it does not matter, the most important thing is that I feel really relax when I play guitar and sing.
* I also love chatting with my friends. For me, talking with others is very helpful. We can learn from each other a lot of things that universities don’t teach us. Someone said that I am good at inspiring other people. Yes, I’d love to do that and I often talk with people to make them feel better.
* Photography used to be my hobby but it is not so strong now. I, sometimes, go around my living place and take some photos.
* Cooking is not my strength, but it is really a good way to relax.
I use facebook as the main tool to keep contact with my friends living mostly in Vietnam. I don’t like to post much of things on facebook. Instead of it, I often read news from my friends on facebook. The link bellow is my facebook page, that you can visit.
My favorite quotes
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Everything is relative, nothing is absolute.” – Albert Einstein.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”- Mae West.
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein
My favorite songs
My favorite badminton players
As I mentioned above, my biggest hobby is to play badminton, thus, I have a badminton idol: Tien Minh Nguyen, a Vietnamese badminton player, who used to be on top 5 worldwide. There are many things of Tien Minh that make me admire him, but what I like most at him is his passion for badminton. Here is a TV program about Tien Minh.